Tuesday, June 07, 2005


Our bedroom with the crime scene :)  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Michael blends in with the wall color pretty well with that shirt... or is he just covered in blood-red paint? What's really going on here? Is he actually covered in blood? I thought the "crime scene" thing was just a joke but I'm not so sure now. He's not wounded, is he? He's smiling so I think he's okay... are you two still making progress in setting up the new place? What's been going on in your lives? What color will the new carpet be? Do y'all plan on getting any pets? Which of these questions will you answer first?... So many things to ponder. If neither of you feels like blogging, can you at least go read my blog and leave a comment?... OK--I'm going now. Much love to you both! Buh-bye!

    ReplyDelete