Matthew came home from Ukraine last Thursday afternoon. We were glad to welcome him and the team home at the airport. I'm sure we'll get more details soon!
Hi, Vestals! First off: what a great looking family! Lots of smiling Vestal faces and even some happy Vestal friends.
Second: Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really enjoyed the response. Especially about how God's goodness is shown by contentment being found nowhere outside of Him.
Third: I hope the new place has "aired out" sufficiently. Can't wait for y'all to get the new floors as I'm sure there will be pictorial evidence. What a fun way to document your first house, eh? I'll bet our parents wish digital cameras, blogs--heck, the Internet--existed back in the 80s so they could have the same memories. Every generation really does stand on the shoulders of giants, though, right?
Hi, Vestals! First off: what a great looking family! Lots of smiling Vestal faces and even some happy Vestal friends.
ReplyDeleteSecond: Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really enjoyed the response. Especially about how God's goodness is shown by contentment being found nowhere outside of Him.
Third: I hope the new place has "aired out" sufficiently. Can't wait for y'all to get the new floors as I'm sure there will be pictorial evidence. What a fun way to document your first house, eh? I'll bet our parents wish digital cameras, blogs--heck, the Internet--existed back in the 80s so they could have the same memories. Every generation really does stand on the shoulders of giants, though, right?
Take care!