Actually, we're doing more than that. Amber's working on Christmas cards and "thank you" notes and a few letters to our Russian friends. I'm working on a few support and other ministry-related things. We're both writing short letters to our Russian friends. Tomorrow I'm planning to meet the partnering pastor-- Peter Sautov-- we worked with over there. He's in Atlanta for a week or so.
We're casually watching Christmas Vacation. Cousin Eddy and his family just showed up at the Griswold's house. "Surprized? Eddy, if I woke up tomorrow with my head sown to the carpet I couldn't be more surprized than I am right now."
"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you off into the middle of nowhere leave you for dead?"
(Eddy to Clark:) "That there's an R.V.... but don't go falling in love with it; we're going to take it with us when we leave here next month."
Classic! Pure classic!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!