Saturday, February 11, 2006


I'm a brunette now...I guess it's not too much different Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Of course, the first thing I notice about this picture is that you are wearing short sleeves. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I noticed is that you looked exactly the same as the last time I saw you.

    I'm sure you feel better about the $80-$100 you spent to make yourself look pretty much the same as you looked before.

    To guys, different is like...no hair or blue hair. You know, a definitive difference that would somehow reflect the amount of money you pay. See, to me, if you get a trim, it should be like $5-$10. If you get your hair completely cut off, then I can see charging $35 or so.

    As for color, if you get your hair colored the same as it would be anyway, it should be a few bucks. If it's like a TOTALLY different shade...or even a different letter of the "ROY G BIV" thing, then sure...$100. I can see that. But paying exorbitant salon prices to look the same and just be able to say "I got it colored" is something I don't get yet.

    But God bless you, Amber...ya look great! Happy Valentines Day!

    (Disclaimer: I have no idea how much amber spent on her hair. I blame this rambling response on being bored at work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess work is quite boring for you today! If you go to Aveda Institute and get a girl in training, it only costs $7 for a haircut. And, if you get rinse out dye at the nearby Kroger, it only costs $6 to dye your hair :)

    ReplyDelete