Thursday, July 20, 2006

Funny Story (click here)

Hayden's got a great story up on their blog now. If you've got 3 minutes, you should check it out: very funny. We visited their house last Sunday and really liked it! Good to hear it's being well defended.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!!! Thanks so much for the link! I'll have you know that it rained for like 26 seconds on Monday and Julia unplugged my "beast" just to be safe. There have been ZERO poopie stains on my mailbox since I constructed it, and STILL none...even with the power off. So it appears that my original plan worked...hurt 'em so bad that they never forget it and never return! I am so proud.

    So I have turned my attention now to the chipmunks that tunnel in Julia's "garden." I am keeping our readers abreast of the death tally.

    One way or another, these beasts of the field will learn that God Almighty left ME, Son of Adam, to rule the earth!!

    bwahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete