Jenna just had her girl yesterday (so cute by the way) and my friend Heather is having a boy in March! Either way, my baby will have a boyfriend and a girlfriend to play with. We're really hoping for a boy first, though. Of course, who could complain if they had a cute little girl? Keep the guesses coming!
I was positive I was having a boy after everyone kept telling me it was - we wanted a boy and then a girl too. When the u/s lady said 'that's a little girl in there' I didn't think I heard her correctly! Now that I know it's a girl, I keep thinking about how we can share, and shop, and bake...fun!
Me first, me first! Boy!
ReplyDeleteGirl!
ReplyDeleteBoy!
ReplyDeleteI know a lot of people having girls or who just had girls....so...to be different...BOY!
ReplyDeleteJenna just had her girl yesterday (so cute by the way) and my friend Heather is having a boy in March! Either way, my baby will have a boyfriend and a girlfriend to play with. We're really hoping for a boy first, though. Of course, who could complain if they had a cute little girl? Keep the guesses coming!
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteEveryone told me boy, so I figured that meant I was having a girl - which I am!
ReplyDeleteI was positive I was having a boy after everyone kept telling me it was - we wanted a boy and then a girl too. When the u/s lady said 'that's a little girl in there' I didn't think I heard her correctly! Now that I know it's a girl, I keep thinking about how we can share, and shop, and bake...fun!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth is hoping for a boyfriend! :)
ReplyDelete