Monday, December 04, 2006

Say Cheese, Baby!


After we ate dinner, I realized that this is the biggest I've been. I think the baby is sticking it's little bottom out to make me look bigger and show off for the camera. I haven't felt anything yet, but I should be able to soon! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and just 2 weeks away from finding out just who this baby is.

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh...hi baby! So nice to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We can't wait to meet Baby Vestal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! BABY!!!!!!! We'll see you in 5 months! Keep warm inside of your mommy during these cold December days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be funny to look back at this picture and realize you didn't even really look big! All my first pictures I took I thought I looked HUGE and now I am like no THIS is huge. And I'm sure at then end I will correct myself yet again. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kimberliewindle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby!!!!!! hey, baby!!

    ReplyDelete