Tuesday, March 13, 2007

One step at a time


Last weekend, Bryan and Robbie helped us get the baby furniture from Babies R Us to our house...no easy task. They are huge boxes and very heavy. This weekend two guys from the dorms came over and helped us move all our furniture around and brought the boxes upstairs. They were amazing and helped us out a TON!!! Our bedroom and the nursery are a bit messy, but we're working on it. We got to put the bed together last night and we'll work on the dresser/hutch combo this week before the baby showers this weekend! Thanks to our parents for the baby furniture! We're getting VERY excited!!!
Oh, I visited my friend Heather yesterday and she had a little boy last week who is too cute! I've never babysat a boy and I had all girl cousins, so it was fun holding Andrew. She's doing really well and so is he.

2 comments:

  1. Brett and Tiffany3:24 AM

    Awww, I bet Heather's baby is a honey!

    Cute crib. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!

    I mean, I've known this all along. I'm just expressing my excitement all at once. But don't worry--new excitement will replace what I just expressed in about, oh... 3 seconds. 3... 2... 1...

    YAY!!!!

    (told ya.)
    Love y'all! :-P

    ReplyDelete