too cute. he's so chubs.
Happy Birthday Sam! So cute! I love his facial expressions. Hope y'all are doing well.
He is too much. i love it. what a handsome lil guy. -jamie
he's doing great in the bumbo! what a big boy!
haha! Maybe he will feel better about 4 months!
is that a surprised face in the first picture? I'm sure ya'll had fun. thanks for posting the pictures. matthew
haha Too funny! What a face!?! I'm loving him sitting up in that fun baby seat. You can just plop him anywhere...on the coffee table, on the floor, on the counter. It cracks me up!
too cute. he's so chubs.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sam! So cute! I love his facial expressions. Hope y'all are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHe is too much. i love it. what a handsome lil guy. -jamie
ReplyDeletehe's doing great in the bumbo! what a big boy!
ReplyDeletehaha! Maybe he will feel better about 4 months!
ReplyDeleteis that a surprised face in the first picture?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure ya'll had fun.
thanks for posting the pictures.
matthew
haha Too funny! What a face!?! I'm loving him sitting up in that fun baby seat. You can just plop him anywhere...on the coffee table, on the floor, on the counter. It cracks me up!
ReplyDelete