Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm such a big boy!

He's sitting up on his own! He'll crawl towards a toy and then sit up all on his own. One of my friends that has 3 kids says I'm in for it. She was trying to think of one good thing that could come from him crawling/being this active this early. The only thing she could come up with is that he'll be a professional football player and make a ton of money to take care of us in our old age! :) haha
Oh, and he has a tooth now! It's so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Brett and Tiffany8:01 AM

    Oh, that is too cute! You have GOT to show me this in action. Give us a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Braggs5:45 PM

    Look at the cute big boy! So precious! Yes, video is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I know you, too, Amber! Tiff keeps me updated on Sam's latest feats:) I can't believe how strong he is! Kaiya still can't even sit up on her own... all in time, I suppose:) - Nicole:)

    ReplyDelete