Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fun-filled week

Andrew Hutson came over Monday afternoon to play
It's the eye of the Samster (Monday night fun with Dad...I can't turn the pic..sorry!)
Tuesday morning play group at Kangazoom!
I'm getting my top right tooth in and I make this face to help with the pain
Wednesday afternoon snow! I couldn't believe it!
Wednesday night story time with Mom and Dad

7 comments:

  1. Brett and Tiffany9:44 PM

    The Saturday morning conversation in the Pancoast house about cute babies ended with this comment...

    Brett: No one can resist little Sam in those overalls.

    haha Thought you'd like that! I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Braggs9:16 PM

    Oh he's a cutie!!!!!!! I love that little tongue over his lip. You guys make a good lookin' kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, any new Sam videos coming out soon ?
    i know I'd watch them.

    hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff, love it! I can't wait til you have a little one in overalls! :)
    Jaymi, same for you. I hope it's a boy!
    Matthew, I'll work on that. I keep forgetting to ask, but what happened to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks amber look forward to it - and the blog - it moved - youknow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had the same desktop wallpaper on my laptop for the past, um, 3ish years. BUT that picture of Sam with his lip tucked in and his tongue out--I may have to change my desktop wallpaper to that picture because oh-my-goodness that is way past cute.
    !!!!

    Oh, and forget babies in ONESIES with puppies. Sam shows that it's babies in OVERALLS that's really adorable. :-)

    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whitney, I'm not sure you could say anything better to me if you ever wanted to suck up :) That totally made my night! I love it when people see the same amount of cuteness in him that I do! :) haha

    ReplyDelete