I'm trying to be frugal, so I've run across some websites to help me! The Grocery Game.com is a good one, but you have to pay about $4/mo. for it. My Grocery Deals.com is great because it's free and you can see what all the stores have on sale that week. After you figure out the sales, you can go to The Coupon Mom.com and find out when the coupons for those items were in the paper in the Grocery Coupon Database. You have to keep the coupons from the Sunday papers in order so you can find them easily.
I'm going to try to do this and see what happens. If I cut our grocery budget, then maybe I can get some cute summer clothes with the saved money! :)
I AM SO INTO THIS TOO!! WE MUST SHARE IDEAS.
ReplyDeletewww.afullcom.com
ReplyDeletewww.hotcouponworld.com
www.coupons.com
www.smartsource.com
www.redplum.com
These are the ones I visit the most!