Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Braves Game!

Thanks to Julian, we got to go see the Braves play today! Sam got a Braves outfit from Grammy and GDaddy and looked precious. He got a lot of smiles and compliments. I think he had a good time. Our seats were perfect because they were close, but shaded. My favorite part was that we got on the Jumbotron! I made a sign so that we might get on it, but I didn't know if we would. I wish I had a picture of us on there!



3 comments:

  1. The Braggs6:21 PM

    Congrats Sam, on a right of passage. I know your Daddy is especially proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know this worship leader? Josh Bayne? He is from Athens GA and performed at our church this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard that name before, but I haven't lived there in a few years. Maybe he's from Athens church?

    ReplyDelete