Friday, October 24, 2008

Rollercoaster day

Sam has started talking a lot more. He'll point to the letters in his name above his bed and say "S...A". His "C's and S's" are both said with a lisp. It's pretty cute. He's been sick every week for a couple months now. I've been to the Dr. twice now, including today for piece of mind. Apparently he's normal, just more prone to getting viruses and colds. Nothing serious. It's frustrating that some days I'm stuck inside with a sick baby and he can't help it and we can't do anything different to stop it. Most of you know I'm a germophobe, so that's not the issue. I've been researching online, but I don't know what to believe.
On top of that, one of my good friends just had her 4th miscarriage today. I was crying so hard. I just don't understand what God is thinking sometimes, you know?
So, I've had a typical and hormonal, pregnant day. I'm so thankful to Michael and for Sam and for the baby on the way.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to understand miscarriages. I hope your friend is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete