Sam and I went to the Dr. Tuesday for a check-up. Everything looks good. Heartbeat is great, weight gain is normal, yay! She was feeling my belly and said, "wow! he's all over your belly." He pretty much takes up my whole torso. haha! I know how to grow a big baby. You can see feet move across my belly sometimes and my whole stomach changes to weird shapes when he's stretching. It kind of freaks me out at times.
We set the c-section date for March 27th even though I was trying for an earlier date. The later they "cook" in there, the better though. I trust my Doctor. I was just worried about being in the hospital over the weekend since it wasn't the best last time, but she reassured me again that she'll talk to the staff when we get there. I can't believe we're going to meet our second "little boog" so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment