Sunday, September 27, 2009

My big 6 month old!

I can't believe Owen is 6 months already. It hit me today when someone asked how old he was that he was 6 months today! It's crazy how you don't keep up as well with these sorts of things with baby #2. I love him just as much, though of course! :)
I wanted to list some of the fun things about my O-Ba-Go-ee:
You crawl like an inch worm
You are so strong!
You eat like a champ and then proceed to spit up a good amount at least 2 x after every meal
You are eating more and more baby food
You smile when you hear me laugh even if I'm not looking at you
You smile when I come get you from your naps
You nap exactly 1 hour to the T every morning no matter what time I lay you down
You LOVE to jump, either in the jumperoo, or when I'm holding you
You still love to be held and snuggle even though you're getting more and more adventurous
You are into everything and I can't leave you alone to do 1 task
You are PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment