Today was the "20 week ultrasound day", but really I'm only measuring 18 weeks and 5 days. Anyways, we went to the Dr. and saw our little girl again and heard her sweet heartbeat. She looks great! I'm relieved to hear she's growing well and has all her vital organs. :) My mom and grandpa got to come with the 4 of us, so that was additional fun. I'm sure I'm the only patient that has had 5 people in there for an ultrasound...oh well.
*Can't get the ultrasound pics on here. Bummer, they are so cute!
We also got our letter from the Heiskell School about Sam's scholarship and it was a lot more than we were expecting. We're so excited and thankful! This is huge because we want to rent out our condo, rent another house in the area that's bigger, and we'll need to get a different car that can fit 3 car seats. I can't wait for him to go because I know he's going to love it, and for me to have my mornings with just Owen and the baby. I'm planning to do some homeschool with Owen while the baby naps and Sam is at school. We couldn't be happier with the whole situation. Thank you, God!
Good stuff! You know I was feeling very patient about finding out this baby's gender...and the more ultrasounds you have the less patient I feel. haha I'm having ultrasound envy.
ReplyDeletecongratulations Amber on all your new life changes that are about to happen. So glad Sam got in the Heiskell School and I can't wait to see your new house, car, and of course your new baby girl!!
ReplyDelete