Saturday, January 21, 2012

An interview with owen

I realized the other day that Owen knows only a few things that Sam knew at the same age. This is normal considering our time is so much more limited in how focused we can be in teaching him.
I decided to sit him down and see what he knew.

Me: Owen, what's your first name?
Owen: batman

Me: (laughing hysterically, but trying to be serious.) what's your last name?
Owen: batman

Me: what's your mommy's name?
Owen: penguin

Daddy's name?
Penguin

Brothers name?
Spiderman

Sisters name?
Super baby (without hesitation)

Where do you live?
Gotham city

There you have it. Apparently we are all superheroes over here.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you're well protected. Funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Shouldn't all little boys see themselves as super heroes?! :) I'd say your doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete