Tuesday, April 03, 2012

No, I Free

Last year on Owen's 2nd Birthday, I woke him up saying "happy Birthday, you're two!"
He quickly said, "No, I free (three)"

He has been looking forward to being three for a long time! He has grown so much this past year. He's starting to look more like a kid and less like a toddler. I was a little sad about this, but I realize that he made a great baby, one year old, two year old, and now he'll be a great and fun three year old.
I love this kid!
This past year, Owen:

He learned how to use the potty
Discovered his love for this hoodie and baseball.
Helped us move from our condo!
Started pedaling his bike by himself
Showed us more of his personality

Learned how to hit a pitch...and he's good at it!

Became a big brother.
Fell in love with "Wika Queeng"


Owen, we love you so, so much. I honestly have a hard time disciplining you and training you because you're so funny and cute to me all the time. I pray that you would continue to be fun-loving and generally happy.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Owen!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amber, for posting such a great collection of photos and thoughts. Owen, we do love you so much! I'm very blessed and thankful.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete