Well, we haven't updated much lately, but there's a lot going on. Today I'm leaving for Kiev, Ukraine with Nathan Nix. Amber will be staying home, working and visiting with family and friends. Nathan and I will be setting up logistics (apartments, cell phones, transportation plans, etc.), ministry plans (which campuses do we visit, what events do we plan, what goals do we set for the summer) and schedules for the summer with our Ukrainian partners. Please pray for our time there. The rest of the team leaves Atlanta on Sunday, arrives in Kiev on Monday. I should be back on Amber's birthday, May 19th. The rest of the team will be staying in Ukraine until July 14th. So, please pray for their own growth during the summer and for their ministry as we seek to serve the church planters in Ukraine. And please check back here for more updates. You can also check their blog, but so far I'm the only one to put anything there: http://ccpUkraine.blogspot.com
I'll let Amber share updates from her family as she's ready and able. We had fun on Mothers' Day with her family at the grandparnets' home in Dallas, GA (west of Marietta).
Let us hear from you! Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment