Saturday, May 14, 2005

This weekend

Yes, I miss Michael...I'm having a good time though. I went to dinner with my parents and another family last night, went garage sale shopping, visited the Yoder's for a bit, picked out carpet for our new condo, and now I'm about to go eat with my parents and Michael's parents and Matthew. I've packed my schedule so I won't miss him too much :)
I talked to him today and they are having a great time. Kiev is so much different than Moscow...everything is closer and easier and the people are actually friendly! The partners there knew people on the street...it's great that they already are ministering to people in their community. I'm excited about this team going over there and learning from them and just encouraging them in what they are already doing. Cool.
that's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ambie! OK--so I read your post and after I got done I sat here for a minute trying to imagine talking to Russians on the streets of Moscow... couldn't conjure that image. Wow, I get more excited about this summer every time I hear more about Kiev. I'm looking forward to keeping up with the team, and your blog post on their team's page that should've been a comment made me laugh. ;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete