Thursday, September 14, 2006

Peanut Butter

So, we haven't updated in a long time. Well, we've started the school year off running. We've met a ton of people through our friends and Michael is playing Flag Football with a group of guys at 10:20pm on Wednesdays! I come and catch the end of it after watching Project Runway with some girls on Kira's hall. Our schedule is funny because we're on campus most days by 8am and meet with people on and off all day and some days we don't come home until almost 12. We're learning when to take time off and relax. I'm going to start meeting with some ZTA's on Sunday night before our Leadership Meetings. I'm excited about that! An older girl in the sorority is leading the Bible Study and a girl named Natalie that was a ZTA at Alabama is going to come, too.
We went to Athens today for our Staff Family Day. That was great to catch up with staff at other schools and eat some good food! We're planning to do that once a month so it's not 5 months between each time we see each other. Good idea :0)
We're going on a triple date tomorrow night with both of our parents...that'll be fun! We're taking Michael's parents to the Aquarium. We haven't been since January, so I'm excited...plus they've never been.
Well that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment