Oh my gosh ....the tongue will start to develop over the weekend! How weird is all this? I can't believe it! It is freaking me out to be able to follow this so closely! I LOVE it!!! I love you both so much!!! (All 3 of you:)
How cute! I can't wait to see new pictures of growing baby Vestal over the next few months!!!! Just think...Lindsey, Baby Vestal and Amber can all share a Birthday!!!!!
Yay! I've been checking your blog like three times every single day since you told me...waiting for the news to be out!!! :) Does that explain my excitement well enough? I'll be an "aunt" 5 times over (Kaya, Dalton, Sadie, Elizabeth Teachey, and baby Vestal) by May! I'm so blessed!
Oh the tongue thing made me laugh too. Your baby is gonna be so naughty. He/she will be sticking his/her tongue out all the time! haha I can just see it now.
Congrats!!! I like your tickers too. Are you going to find out what you are having? I finally felt kicks today and so did Ryan. You're going to be having so much fun! How are you feeling?
YEAH!! A Grandbaby! We are so EXCITED! I can't wait to hold this little tiny baby! YEAH again!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh ....the tongue will start to develop over the weekend! How weird is all this? I can't believe it! It is freaking me out to be able to follow this so closely! I LOVE it!!! I love you both so much!!! (All 3 of you:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!! How exciting:) Little baby Vestal! Can't wait to meet V.J. (Vestal Junior)!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I can't wait to see new pictures of growing baby Vestal over the next few months!!!! Just think...Lindsey, Baby Vestal and Amber can all share a Birthday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been checking your blog like three times every single day since you told me...waiting for the news to be out!!! :) Does that explain my excitement well enough? I'll be an "aunt" 5 times over (Kaya, Dalton, Sadie, Elizabeth Teachey, and baby Vestal) by May! I'm so blessed!
ReplyDeleteOh the tongue thing made me laugh too. Your baby is gonna be so naughty. He/she will be sticking his/her tongue out all the time! haha I can just see it now.
Congrats! Glad to have a Mommy friend!! :) I can't wait to watch our babies grow up together. We're going to have so much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I like your tickers too. Are you going to find out what you are having? I finally felt kicks today and so did Ryan. You're going to be having so much fun! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!! Congrats Vestals! How exciting! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat normal people are taking pregnacy tests at 6:30am? Seriously, you'll be just as pregnant later in the day.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you both today.
Who said we were normal? You should know us by now! :)
ReplyDelete