Here's the pictures of the sonogram we had a couple weeks ago. It was amazing to see the little heart beating on the screen! Our next sonogram will be around Christmas when we find out if the baby's room will be pink and green or blue and green :)
Our room is pink and green too! It looks so cute. We only picked it because the room was already green and we're too lazy to repaint. It was blue and green when it was Ryan's game room.
Our room is pink and green too! It looks so cute. We only picked it because the room was already green and we're too lazy to repaint. It was blue and green when it was Ryan's game room.
ReplyDeleteoh! hi baby!
ReplyDeleteAmber, I love it! That's your baby! Wow! We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow Amber, I think you're the first person I've ever met that might name their child Frozen…and people thought that Aloka was bad? – David Davidson
ReplyDeleteCongratulations yall!!! Sorry, I'm late to check your blog and find this news :o) NOw we jsut have to get Becca to get pregnant :o)
ReplyDelete