Sunday, December 10, 2006

Baby likes worship

We had just finished singing Christmas songs at church this morning and sat down. I felt a kick! I guess Baby was telling me that he/she wanted to sing more :) I've felt it moving a ton this week...like it's doing flips when I'm sleeping or something. This was the first real kick, though. So fun!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it the best feeling in the world? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never before REALLY wanted to experience the feeling of a kick from inside me, but imagining how excited you were, ambie, made me want to. i'll bet you're the most adorable pregnant woman ever. EVER!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett and Tiffany7:55 PM

    Ohhhh...I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Call me...oh wait don't call me...I'll be teaching. Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you find out today! Boy or girl?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wadilitbe? Boy? Girl? Yay! So excited!

    ReplyDelete