Look for Michael in the red jacket
either that's one tasty burger or michael is a thespian for the ages. rockin'.
That was great! Nice ski moves Michael! Mmmmm, burger!!!!On another note: Y'all have fun in Colorado!
Happy Anniversary Vestals! Can't believe how quickly time flies!
Oh, I completely forgot about your anniversary yesterday! I bought you a card several weeks ago, but didn't want to send it too early. Sorry! I'll send it late, now. Wow, 2 years! Congrats! Love y'all.
either that's one tasty burger or michael is a thespian for the ages. rockin'.
ReplyDeleteThat was great! Nice ski moves Michael! Mmmmm, burger!!!!
ReplyDeleteOn another note: Y'all have fun in Colorado!
Happy Anniversary Vestals! Can't believe how quickly time flies!
ReplyDeleteOh, I completely forgot about your anniversary yesterday! I bought you a card several weeks ago, but didn't want to send it too early. Sorry! I'll send it late, now. Wow, 2 years! Congrats! Love y'all.
ReplyDelete