So, we just got back late last night from Beaver Creek, CO. We had a great time with my parents and Patrick and Evy. The funny part of the trip is that I got altitude sickness and couldn't stop throwing up which made me dehydrated. I had to go get 2 bags of fluids and I was on oxygen for 2 days just laying there in the condo. I promise we had a blast, though! The baby is fine...I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to make sure. Hope you all had a great week, though!
Oh that sounds really icky! I'm glad you still managed to have fun. I have a doctor appt Tuesday, hopefully one of the last. I'm glad you liked the outfit!!
ReplyDeleteoh you poor thing!!! Of course I wasn't pregnant at the time, but I definitely know how you felt!!!! It was good seeing you and your family and I'm glad you guys had a good vacation!
ReplyDeletewhat an inconvenience. stupid rocky mountain high. colorado.
ReplyDeleteyay for taking it all in stride and being upbeat, though. kudos to you!
It better go back to normal! All the days I went to the gym while pregnant better be helping :-)
ReplyDelete