Monday, March 19, 2007

WOW


We are overwhelmed by how much people gave this weekend at the 2 showers. It was so much fun to see people I haven't seen in a while and for them to help us prepare for precious little Samuel! "Thank you" doesn't seem to be enough. We're trying to make room for everyone's thoughtful gifts in his little nursery. :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Look at all the "body suites"! It was so good to see you this weekend! You make a cute pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett and Tiffany6:33 AM

    I'll attend (in spirit) the shower that Jenna is helping host. This picture is great...it ensures no duplicates. ;)

    I'm glad you got to see Jaymi G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett and Tiffany6:37 AM

    Oh, and I'm glad Samuel's skin is less wrinkled now (according to the bulletin on top). haha

    What is a frog pod?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all the fun stuff you have! I can't wait to see pictures of little baby Samuel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina Brannen4:00 PM

    Hey Amber,
    I got your sweet thank you note in the mail today! I was so sad to miss your shower two weekends ago. I was hosting a baby shower for a friend here in Athens. So many babies being born! It looks like you got lots of fun things for little Samuel! We can't wait to meet him---he is going to be here soon! Hope you all are doing well!
    Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wish that I could have come to the shower!! I'll be in GA next month. Any possiblity of seeing you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, we met this couple the other night that had a 9 month old. He was using sign language for "more" "please" and "all done." It was so cool! The dad said that signing has really helped their baby with self control because instead of getting frustrated and crying because he can't communicate verbally he can sign instead. It was sooooo cool to see! Next time you're at Barnes and Noble check out a book on using Sign Language with babies!

    ReplyDelete