Monday, April 16, 2007

When do you think he'll come?


This Week...

Last week!
Can you tell the difference? He's getting huge and moving on down. I've been having more and more contractions, so we're thinking he might come early.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Samuel is coming!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett and Tiffany4:18 AM

    Oh, yeah! A big difference. That is awesome that you can see it so well in those pics. I'm sorry you missed my call too. I'll try again in a few days. I want to talk to you before he comes. It was an overwhelming urge this morning! Not that you're suddenly going to be a different person, but I just want to talk to you! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett and Tiffany4:22 AM

    haha I just compared this most recent picture with the one from Dec. 4th! Also...a big difference. You were DYING to have a belly then, and now you are just ready for Samuel to come out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! Can't wait to meet Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick and Christina Brannen3:52 PM

    He is going to be here really soon. You are such a cute little pregnant lady! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett and Tiffany3:59 AM

    April 31st is my guess. What do I get if I'm right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he comes soon for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Holy Cow! No, silly. Not you, the baby. We can't wait to see you two and the new lil' Vestal. Love you guys!

    ~Patrick, Evy, Dre, and Missy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby Sam, come out to play! Here's my guess: May 12th. Bring it, Sam, bring it.

    (Sorry for sounding like I'm taunting your baby--I'm really just trying to encourage/coax him.) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we are so excited!!!
    Tiff: Call again, please! And now I'm dying to have my old body back...funny how that happens. April 31st is so soon. We'll see. :)
    Christina: We'd love to see you guys, too! Come visit this summer.
    Patrick and Evy and puppies: We can't wait to see you either! We're already planning a party, the Braves game and some other fun things to do while you're here. :)
    Whitney: I'm with you..."Bring it, Sam, bring it"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby Sam...Oh Baby Sam...it's time to come out and play with us! Look at all the people all over the world who can't wait to see you!!! You are one loved baby! :)

    ReplyDelete