I'm excited that it's almost May because that means the baby is coming anyday! We go to the doctor Wednesday, so we'll know a little more then. I still think he's coming early, but we'll see!
time for another picture :) Scott took one of me 2 days ago, and I look smaller than when I was only 8 weeks, and that one I was 15. craziness. However, the last 2 days, it seems like I have a small pooch, we'll see, could just be digestive problems,...you know how that goes.
Alright, so my first guess has passed! haha I'll go for May 10th this time. :) I want to call, but I'm working everyday. I fall asleep before you wake up! :) Maybe this weekend. Got your thank you card today too! Love ya'll!
Can't wait for Sam to come!!!! Love all three of you!!!
ReplyDeletetime for another picture :) Scott took one of me 2 days ago, and I look smaller than when I was only 8 weeks, and that one I was 15. craziness. However, the last 2 days, it seems like I have a small pooch, we'll see, could just be digestive problems,...you know how that goes.
ReplyDeleteAlright, so my first guess has passed! haha I'll go for May 10th this time. :) I want to call, but I'm working everyday. I fall asleep before you wake up! :) Maybe this weekend. Got your thank you card today too! Love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteHope the doc has good news!
ReplyDeleteNo baby yet...
ReplyDelete