Friday, October 05, 2007

Trying to crawl

The Godwins watched Sam for us when we went to Minneapolis last weekend...so nice!!! They put Amber's picture in front of Sam to see what he would do. He squealed and started crawling towards it. This is a redo when we got back.

6 comments:

  1. we have the same rattle! he is so big :-) i love his little noises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a big boy! He's grown so much! Keep trying Sam; you'll master that crawling soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey--I haven't watched the video yet, but I will soon enough. I wanted to explain the title of the post you asked about.

    So you carried Sam many days past the due date, and it was quite uncomfortable there near the end; my blog had not been updated in quite a long time (past its "due date," if you will), but I don't imagine it was really uncomfortable for anyone. Does that make sense? I may change the name of the post altogether because if you didn't get it, who really will??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett and Tiffany12:08 AM

    Wow! I want to squeeze his chubby cheeks! He has changed so much since July! The video is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to pinch those little cheeks...but I won't.

    ReplyDelete