22 lbs. 9 oz. today! We missed his 1 year check up since we were out of town, but he's all caught up now. Everything looks good! We are going to postpone the MMR a few months. Anyone have thoughts on this????
We did not postpone. There is no clear evidence liking MMR to Autism. And I think if it DID cause Autism, then ALL kids would be getting it. Maybe it affects kids who were already inclined towards ASD. If that is why you are thinking of delaying...Congrats on the great numbers!
We did not postpone. There is no clear evidence liking MMR to Autism. And I think if it DID cause Autism, then ALL kids would be getting it. Maybe it affects kids who were already inclined towards ASD. If that is why you are thinking of delaying...Congrats on the great numbers!
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks! I'm avoiding maternity clothes for as long as I can stand it! I'm sure it will all catch back up to me though
ReplyDelete