Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sam's preschool!


Sam is about to start "preschool" in a few weeks! We have 6 moms and kids who are going to do a rotation with a schedule. So, I'll be on one week and have 2 weeks off. It's only once a week for 2 hours, but we're all so excited! We met about curriculum and goals last week and we're all on the same page. The most important thing is for them to learn about Jesus and develop Godly character. Of course, listening and obeying and other skills will develop along the way, too. I can't wait!
I'm looking for a cute little backpack to put his crafts, papers and lunch in...any ideas of where to get one?

2 comments:

  1. this is the best idea!! i am doing something similar with another mom in our neighborhood, but we don't enough moms for a preschool!! will you give me details of what ya'll are doing it!! i want to do that one day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really neat idea! i'd like to hear more about what you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete