Friday, September 12, 2008

So fun!


I went to the doctor again today and Michael got to come with me and Sam. I wasn't expecting much, but I was glad Michael was coming. I didn't know they would do another ultrasound since the baby is still too little to pick up the heartbeat. I don't remember everything we did with Sam, so this was a fun surprise!
This picture was taken when the baby was still sleeping. He/She woke up and you could see the arms and legs moving all around. It was so cool! We're so excited. The doctor said everything looks great! She even tried to peek and see if it was a boy or girl, but you couldn't tell still.
So fun!

2 comments:

  1. The Braggs12:49 PM

    Amber, your little "gummy bear" as we called ours is sooo adorable.

    This is an add on to another post you made about tons of girls who are preggo. You are one of 3 friends who are expecting in March/April. Wow! Something special must have happened about 10/11 weeks ago. Hmmmm. :) Another Baby Boom for sure! It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amber and Michael!!! We are so excited for you! Hope you have a great pregnancy, don't get too worn out chasing after little sam!!

    ReplyDelete