
BOY!!!!We were so surprised to see that it was indeed a boy! We're very excited, though! All we need is a double stroller and a car seat, then we're good to go!...and diapers, and wipes, and.... :)
It's truly amazing to see a baby on the ultrasound screen...all it's fingers and toes, how long his femur is, his little profile...just amazing. Everything looks great! We'll go back to the ultrasound tech in 2 months to check the baby's thyroid since I'm on thyroid meds. We're hoping I won't have another 9 1/2 pounder! I think my medicine will help with that a lot. YAY!
I think a boy is perfect! You are already used to doing boy things, have boy toys, clothes, etc. It's great for him to have a brother.
ReplyDeleteI always thought I wanted one of each but I'm kind of hoping when we have another it's a girl for Natalie to have a sister!
Congratulations!!! Sam is going to make such a cute/good big brother!
ReplyDeleteI guess the poll carried more weight than we thought. The people have spoken - 60% voted boy.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, I'm an excited daddy.
michael
Very exciting! Sam will have a little buddy to play with:)
ReplyDeletePS How did you get your list of friend's blogs to show you when they were last updated. That is a fabulous idea!
YAY! congrats!!
ReplyDelete