Monday, November 10, 2008

Mommy Brain

It's real.
Today I woke up a little early, fed Sam, made a list of things to do, made a menu for dinners for the week...things were lookin up!
I went to the store with Sam to get all my groceries with my coupons, etc. I put all my groceries up on the belt and realized I had forgotten my wallet at home! I had to drive back home and get it and then go back to pay for my buggy of groceries. How embarrassing! I just took them all to Melissa's house a little early for playgroup and put them in her fridge so I wouldn't have to drive back and forth again.
At playgroup we talked about how we would meet back up at 4:30 to go through some stuff in the church nursery that needed to be cleaned out. It was no big deal since I wasn't cooking tonight...thanks to the staff girls! I went home for Sam's nap and hung out until dinner. Jenna called to see if I was coming to the church. LOSER!!! I had totally forgotten about it even though I wrote it down and talked with them about it this morning.
If I only had a brain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment