Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good news

My nurse called yesterday and sounded down and asked how I was doing. I asked her if I failed the 3 hr. test and she said, "No! I was just messing with you!" She's really funny and I just love her! YAY! No gestational diabetes. I celebrated with a Blizzard on our way home from Augusta.
We went to see Mindy and Brian's new baby girl, Charlotte Taylor Stansfield. She's so little and very cute!! When I get my act together I'll post a picture!
I am going to try to eat less sugar anyways because this whole scare made me realize how addicted I was and how I need to eat healthier. I've only gained 20 lbs. so far! That may be a lot, but it's not for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!
    That's so funny- I also celebrated with a sugar rush after I got good results from my test. Guilt free!!!

    ReplyDelete