We went for another ultrasound this morning to check the baby's thyroid. Everything looks great! My Mom came with us and she was so excited. It is so cool to see the baby's face, heart, ribs, spine... Truly amazing.
We brought Sam's ultrasound pic to see if they look alike. They kind of look similar but not identical. Still cute, though! :)
I'll be going every 2 weeks now and in 4 weeks they'll do another ultrasound to see if everything is still good and if he's getting too big. He's measuring only a day ahead right now, which is awesome.
The only bad thing today is that on the way home from the hospital and lunch, we got in a wreck. Michael was driving and I was in the passenger seat, my mom and Sam were in the back. The light had been green for a little bit and we went ahead. My mom screamed because someone was flying through on our right. If she hadn't screamed we might have been t-boned on my side. The other car scrapped across the front bumper and spun across the intersection to the other side and ended up facing us. Scary! I was too nervous to move. I had my legs crossed kind of and the door hit my thigh, so I have a bruise there. The doctor said I"m fine if the baby is kicking and I didn't get hit. I'm just a little sore from bracing myself. I feel bad for the kid that hit us. He looked down at his GPS and wasn't paying attention. GPS's are awesome, by the way. We just got a Garmin for Christmas. Be careful using them though! :)
Oh, I'm so glad that y'all are okay. Wow! Thank God for that scream! And glad that the baby is doing well. Do y'all have a name picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I'm glad you are all ok!!!
ReplyDeleteScary! I'm so grateful you're all okay. Sorry you had to go through that!
ReplyDeleteYeah, we're very thankful everyone's ok, too. We actually were the 2nd car going through that green light - so this other guy wasn't even slipping through late - he was just going.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the concern.
~mv