Friday, February 27, 2009

Preggo dreams

I've had some good ones and some bad ones. I'm up early because I woke up laughing at my dream. I'm sure I'll botch it and make it not sound as funny, but I wanted to post it anyways. I was eating lunch with a friend who kept getting distracted by some girl sitting at another table behind her. I got frustrated and slammed down the container of cheese dip and the lid flew over to the girl's table and she got cheese dip all over her face. She didn't know it was me and I couldn't stop laughing.
Where do dreams come from????

What are some of your favorite pregnancy or non-pregnancy dreams?

2 comments:

  1. The Braggs9:36 AM

    Amber, that is too funny! I think I actually have crazier dreams now - not pregnant - than I did when I was. I had a really weird one the other night, but can't remember it now. It was funny though...something to do with a swimming pool. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say the one where I was in the candy store where they had everything you could possibly imagine..except gummy bears (which just happened to be what I really wanted)

    ReplyDelete