Thursday, March 19, 2009

38 weeks!!!

38 weeks with Owen vs.
36 weeks with Sam!
There are so many differences in this pregnancy compared to my last one. I'm much smaller, weight-wise, but man oh man, I hurt. Most days I feel like Owen is just going to walk on out. With Sam, I was walking a mile a day at the end with no problem. My belly is almost as big now as it was when I was only 34 weeks with Sam!
I went to the doctor today and she said that he could come at anytime. My bags are packed and I'm ready. I'm sure Michael is too considering I apparently kicked him out of the bed last night in my sleep. I'm tossing and turning a lot and just not sleeping well. The doctor said she's like for him to bake a little longer, but she's on call this weekend if I go in labor. We shall see!!!
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment