In the midst of hormonal meltdowns everyday and feeling uncomfortable, I'm very thankful. Thankful for a precious toddler and baby on the way and a WONDERFUL husband. I feel very blessed. I can't wait to meet this new little guy tomorrow morning! I'll be rolling into the OR around 7:15am, so say a prayer for us please!
I went to the dr. this morning for a last minute check and so she could tell me how the procedure will go. I was all nervous with my list of questions as I was waiting on the Dr. to come in. She was taking longer than usual and then I hear her on the phone in her office next door telling a 26 year old that she has cancer. She most likely will not be able to have children. Of course I'm crying when she came in and I told her I heard her on the phone in bits and pieces. I have so much to be thankful for. Of course a scheduled C-section is not anyone's ideal way to deliver, but at least I'm going to have a baby. This helped my perspective about tomorrow a lot. I prayed for that poor newlywed girl who found out at work that she has cancer. I hope that God gives her and her husband peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment