Monday, May 25, 2009

2 months and 2 years!

We've been super busy and sick. That sums up the past month. We've gotten a stomach bug, pink eye multiple times, bad colds, fevers... It's been really tough. I think we're all on the mend now, though.
Owen weighed 12 lbs. 8 oz. on Friday. Sam weighed 24 1/2 lbs. They both look great!
What else?
Today's Sam's bday and we're going to have a little party. He picked Thomas the Train as the theme. No lie...he went with me to order the Elmo cake and he said, "THOMAS THE TRAIN!!!" I couldn't get the Elmo cake, then. We're excited about celebrating the cutest toddler I know (I'm his Mom, so I can say that!) and visiting with friends before we pack up and leave tomorrow morning. We'll be gone 5 weeks and I'm sure I won't blog. So, have a wonderful month of June! I'll post some pictures when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment