Owen just turned 5 months last week! That's crazy to me. It's flying by.
Today he is starting a new routine.
7am-Wake and nurse, then eat Mush
8:30-?-Nap then play
12 or 12:30-Nurse, then eat Mush
1:00-Nap w/Sam
4:00ish- Wake up and play
6pm-Nurse and eat Mush
8pm-Bedtime!
He's already doing this for the most part. I'll see how it goes! Only 3 feedings a day will be awesome! He's so healthy and happy on this kind of schedule. I love it!
Mush=1 banana, 2 T fruit, 2 T veggie, 2 T black eyed peas, 2 T cereal.
I'm going to add a T of these other things soon. I just put all that in a blender in the morning and divide it into 3 bowls for his 3 meals that way the banana isn't all black and nasty!!!
He's almost crawling. He literally gets into push up position and then jumps forward. It's amazing. I couldn't have that good of form if I tried! He's grabbing everything and laughing like crazy at his brother. He's just precious. He loves the jumpy thing in the doorway too.
Sam is doing great. He's very sweet to Owen. He wants to play with him even when he's asleep in his crib and he should be asleep too...like at 10pm!!! They're having their own little party in their room some nights. We usually laugh and then try to make a serious face when we go in there to put him back in his bed.
They're fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment