Our little chunky monkey went to the Dr. finally this morning. I didn't take him in because of Christmas and New Years Conference.
He's 21 lbs. 4.5 oz. (over 50th %tile)
27 1/2 in. (25th %tile)
Not surprising when you look and me and Michael! :)
He's taking 4 bottles and those bottles are shrinking in ounces slowly.
He eats 3 bowls of "mush". I think he's covered with calorie intake!
He stands on his own for a little bit.
He cruises along real fast now.
He talks a lot! I can't even remember all the sounds he makes
He dances and jumps on command. It's adorable!
He's going to get his top 2 teeth any second. I can see them under the gums. He already has his 2 bottom ones.
He claps whenever someone else claps or says "YAY!"
He still takes 2 naps. The morning one sometimes doesn't happen and he'll just play happily in his crib. Sometimes its 2 hrs. long!
He sleeps like a baby all night from 8 pm til almost 8 am
We are having so much fun with this little guy! We love you, Little O!
Owen is just precious! 21 pounds at 9 months is only the 50th percentile. I think Mary Taylor still weighs 19 pounds at 13 months. Glad he is sleeping well! Hope to see you this Friday!
ReplyDelete