So, I've been informed 2 times today that my comments aren't working. Sorry! I didn't realize it. I thought no one read this and I was just blogging for my own entertainment! :) haha. It's fixed now. Please comment!
Your blog is precious! I love seeing all the pictures of your boys! I have wanted to comment several times! Sad, you were feeling like no one liked your posts! You were one of the first people I knew that started to blog and you were an inspiration to me to step out and enter the blog world!!
ha I thought you were blocking "inappropriate" comments. I meant to email you a couple of times and make a joke about it...that would have been helpful, huh? Totally stole the group FB picture...don't be surprised if it ends up on my blog. ;)
Your blog is precious! I love seeing all the pictures of your boys! I have wanted to comment several times! Sad, you were feeling like no one liked your posts! You were one of the first people I knew that started to blog and you were an inspiration to me to step out and enter the blog world!!
ReplyDeleteha I thought you were blocking "inappropriate" comments. I meant to email you a couple of times and make a joke about it...that would have been helpful, huh?
ReplyDeleteTotally stole the group FB picture...don't be surprised if it ends up on my blog. ;)
I read every post :)
ReplyDelete