Thursday, August 05, 2010

Lindsey

Every girl needs a friend like Lindsey. We met in 1997 and became instant friends...we shared the exact same Birthday! We started celebrating them together like we were twins. 18th was at her house, 19th at my parents, 20th at her parents house, 21st at our Athens apartment...I think we missed the 22nd and 23rd? 25th with our husbands at her house, skipped 26th and 27th?, 28th at Flip Burger. You get the idea. People called us twins in college. I was her Maid of Honor, caught her bouquet, got engaged 3 days later, and then she was my Matron of Honor.
My words can't do justice for how great she is! She can make me laugh harder than anyone.
We have so many hilarious memories together that I'm laughing already at what she is going to blog about, because I know it'll be good and funny. I love this girl!
You'll definitely want to take a look here and there!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Amber! Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett and Tiffany9:53 PM

    I'm so stalking Lindsey now.

    This background screams AMBER!

    ReplyDelete