Friday, October 08, 2010

This week

We had a fun week! Parks, sports class, home depot, welcoming Doug home, "sewing" and just getting the house back in order. Tomorrow we're going to Burt's Pumpkin Patch.
Get well card for Doug


Sam was proud of spelling "stop". He's been reading a lot of words lately. I really think he gets it! (Which is crazy to me)

Michael's old cowboy boots fit Sam perfectly now, which is fun!

Owen at Sam's sports class

He hit the ball on the first pitch!



We made our own sandbox out of a storage box and play sand.

Enjoying the pretty weather on our patio!

I made a pumpkin appliqued shirt! If I can do this, you can. I was too scared of my sewing machine, so I just hand stitched it after heat bonding it, then fray checking it. It still counts as sewing, right?

2 comments:

  1. I like how the stripes turned out. I love the coloring pictures, especially Sam's sweet facial expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with your shirt!!! Can't wait to see it in person!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete