Tuesday, March 15, 2011

14.5 weeks

We stayed inside most of the day today because Sam had a fever. We cleaned a lot and got around to taking a picture of my ever-growing belly, too! I've been bad about keeping up with everything this time. Hope to take better pictures soon. Michael was gone tonight for a NPU meeting for the charter school he's helping with. These will have to do for now. Sorry for no makeup and a toilet  in the background! haha!

I'm 14.5 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs (4 of those lbs. just in the last week!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm all about maternity pants now, but they fall off me. I put a Bella band over the maternity pants. My regular jeans are too tight and uncomfortable.
Gender: We don't know yet!
Movement: He/She is either hurting me or it's just growing pains. :) We both felt the baby one morning when I woke up and was dehydrated. 
Sleep: I sleep ok, but wake up with weird dreams (serial killers after me, snakes coming in the house)  or bathroom breaks.
What I miss: Almost getting in shape and wearing cute spring clothes.
Cravings: I love food again, but still gag when cleaning off plates.
Symptoms: Still having a little nausea, but nothing like the past couple of months. I'm so thankful to be feeling better!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love Owen smiling in the mirror.

    I had REALLY weird dreams this pregnancy, too! Hope the nausea stops soon. And it won't be long before you get to find out if it'll be a boy or girl! I love little boys, so I'm going for that. Either way, Congrats on #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and all...but Owen is my favorite part of this post! ha

    ReplyDelete