Wednesday, March 23, 2011

15.5 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: about the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs (apparently eating tons of cookies helped me lose 2 pounds since last week!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm all about maternity pants now, but they fall off me. I put a Bella band over the maternity pants. My regular jeans are too tight and uncomfortable.
Gender: We don't know yet!
Movement: I've been feeling lots of fluttering
Sleep: I slept awful the past week. Awake every night for about half the night with sick kids or insomnia.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.
Cravings: Not sure, but those pumpkin muffins have been good this week.
Symptoms: I'm so thankful to be feeling better! I have had a lot of pain this week and haven't been able to carry Owen as much. He's a chunk anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment