Friday, April 08, 2011

Our week in pictures

TUESDAY
We enjoyed the beautiful weather and played some baseball! Here's cute Nicholas that lives down the street.

It was Daddy's birthday, so he got to join in the afternoon playgroup fun on Tuesday!


WEDNESDAY
We took a trip to Cagle's Dairy Farm with a group of friends. Owen loved it! Here he is looking at the chickens.

Sam wasn't so sure about the cows.

Owen was saying "Hi cow!"

Here's most of the crew on the hay ride.

Cute buddy, Garrick.


They let the kids plant cabbage in the garden.
For another take on our fun trip, go to www.mygrowinghome.com

THURSDAY
We met the Yoder's at East Cobb Park the next day. I LOVE spending time with Lindsey. We can juggle kids and have meaningful conversation in the mix of feeding kids lunch and dealing with toddler fits :)



I rarely remember my camera when I hang out with Lindsey, but this time I brought it and she ended up taking all the pics. This one turned out cute of me and my Owie.

Sam wanted to use the camera and he liked this one he took.

FRIDAY
We planned on going to a photo shoot for The Little Nook this morning, but Sam stuck his arm in his busy ball bouncer and it would not come out. I tried to let him work it out on his own so he wouldn't do it again, but I realized after 5 mins that it wasn't budging and he was starting to panic. I had to take the whole thing apart by unscrewing about 20 screws while he's freaking out. It was kind of funny after I knew he'd be ok, so I took his picture. We didn't make it to their modeling debut :)
This afternoon we came to Dublin to fish with some friends. They caught a lot this afternoon, so we had a fish fry tonight. Delightful! Michael just went back out for night fishing.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much I love about these photos. I think I have 1,345 photos exactly like the one Sam took. Sam's arm in the busy ball bouncer...there are no words for how funny that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at thinking of the scenario of him freaking out and you trying not to laugh at him to console him. So funny! Glad that you got it off.

    ReplyDelete